Looking to spend a little less on dinner? On days where we want to save quite a bit of money, we do our Go To Ramen Dinner. No reason to just eat plain Top Ramen from the bag though. It's easy to dress it up and create a wonderful soup for less than $5 for 4 people.
- 2 packages of Instant Noodles (We use Top Ramen brand, but any work)
- 2 thin cut pork chops, diced
- 1 1/2 cups of diced carrots
- 2 cups of diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup of diced green onions
- Add 6 cups of water to a soup pot and bring to a boil.
- Add pork, carrots, zucchini and ramen seasoning from the packages.
- Boil for 30 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Add Noodles and green onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring well.
- Serve immediately with crackers, biscuits or toast on the side.